Dr. David M. Simms has for the past 35 years practiced dentistry in the state of Florida, and for over 25 years has trained and specialized in implant dentistry. Dr. Simms is associated with Dentique Dental in Palm Coast, FL where he skillfully provides surgical extractions, prosthetics (dentures and partials) bone grafting and implant dentistry. For many years, Dr. Simms has owned two private practices, but has been privileged to be associated with being an important care provider for agencies within the state as a part of the dental provider networks.
Dr. Simms has recieved professional training from the following institutions:
- Daytona Beach Community College (1971-1973) - Pre-Dental Training
- University of Central Florida (1973-1976) - BS in Respiatory Therapy
- University of Florida, School of Dentistry (1979-1983) - Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Internship in Dental Implants: Dr. Don Preble, DMD, Implantology
- University of Miami School of Medicine - Nine months oIntensive Course on Implant Dentistry, led by world-class implant professor, Dr Garg, DMD